All bookings are manually processed. Please allow 24h for your response and check spam folder if not received.
Please note we do not have a card machine, we accept cash or cheques. We do not take deposits, payment is on arrival.
We accept groups but please only book for people in your car (all cars require eticket on arrival).
WE ARE FULLY BOOKED FOR BOTH MAY BANK HOLIDAYS
AND BISHOPS CASTLE REAL ALE TRAIL
Respect the campsite and its neighbours, this includes noise, space and natural habitat on and off site.
- All fires must obtain campsite owner’s permission, be contained, raised and ash disposed of in supplied bin and drum returned to shed.
- There must be a 3-meter gap between tents and 6 meters between caravans.
- Wood must never be taken from hedgerows or natural habitats.
- No water bombs or fights.
- All campers are required to recycle.
- Please leave your camping area clean and tidy.
- Day visitors must be pre-booked and are charged at £4 a person up to 4 hours over 4 hours is full camping rate. When campsite is ''FULL'' no day visitors.
- All arrivals after 11am.
- Late cancellation 48 hours before start of booking is charged at rate of 1 nights stay for group.
- We do not have electric hook up and do not allow generators.
- We have 3 night minimum policy Bank holidays (not Easter) 2 night minimum first, second and forth weekends in July and 3rd weekend in September for various festivals. We do get full so please only book when you are sure you are able to camp.
- Prices over 13 years £9 a night under 13 years £4 a night dogs £1
- Any inconsiderate behaviour or breech of the above will result in the perpetrator being removed from the site with no refund.
- Late cancelations (48 hours) are charged at cost of 1 nights stay
- Foxholes has a 3 night minimum on Bank holidays (not Easter) and 2 night minimum on second and third weekend of July and 3rd weekend of September for Beer Festival, party in the park and Michaelmas.
We charge per person only regardless of what you are staying in. No extra charges on site.
Age 13 and over - £9 per night per person
Age 12 and under - £4 per night per person
Well behaved dogs - £1 per night
Prearranged day visitors £4 each up to 4 hours over 4 hours regular camping rates.
Awnings, additional tents, cars etc.. are all free but please take them home with you even if you don't want them anymore. We don't charge you but we get charged to get rid of them!