All bookings are manually processed. Please allow 24h for your response and check spam folder if not received.
Please note we do not have a card machine, we accept cash or cheques. We do not take deposits, payment is on arrival.
We accept groups but please only book for people in your car (all cars require eticket on arrival).
FULLY BOOKED AUGUST BANK HOLIDAY
Respect the campsite and its neighbours, this includes noise, space and natural habitat on and off site.
ARRIVALS AND BOOKINGS
- All arrivals after 11am
- Payment is Cash or Cheque on arrival. We do not accept pre-payments for guests yet to check in.
- Day visitors must be pre-booked and will be charged £4 per person for up to 4 hours, over 4 hours visiting will be charged the full day rate os £9 per person. When the campsite is Fully Booked we do not accept day visitors.
- Late cancellations, within 48hours of booking will be charged full price.
- All fires must obtain campsite owner’s permission, be contained, raised and ash disposed of in supplied bin and drum returned to shed.
- There must be a 3-meter gap between tents and 6 meters between caravans.
- Wood must never be taken from hedgerows or natural habitats.
- No water bombs or fights.
- All campers are required to recycle.
- Please leave your camping area clean and tidy.
- Late cancellation 48 hours before start of booking is charged at rate of 1 nights stay for group.
- We do not have electric hook up and do not allow generators.
- We have 3 night minimum policy Bank holidays (not Easter)
- 2 night minimum; second weekend in July for the Bishops Castle Real Ale Trail, the first weekend of the summer holidays for Bishops Castle Party in the Park and 3rd weekend in September for Michaelmas.
- We do get full so please only book when you are sure you are able to camp.
- Any inconsiderate behaviour or breech of the above will result in the perpetrator being removed from the site with no refund.
We charge per person only regardless of what you are staying in. No extra charges on site.
Age 13 and over - £9 per night per person
Age 12 and under - £4 per night per person
Well behaved dogs - £1 per night
Prearranged day visitors £4 each up to 4 hours over 4 hours regular camping rates.
Awnings, additional tents, cars etc.. are all free but please take them home with you even if you don't want them anymore. We don't charge you but we get charged to get rid of them!